Retrieve Deemed Scores from NES ECO online
The current version of the Energy Company Obligation, ECO 2, ends on 31st March 2017. A recent Government consultation has proposed to extend the current ECO period by one year (ECO transition). This version, known as ECO2t, is likely to include the introduction of deemed scores.
In line with ECO2t, ECO online has now been updated with the ability to retrieve deemed scores from your ECO online reports. This new functionality uses existing ECO scores to look up and return the new deemed score – and counts as just one transaction within the software. Use ECO online to map new scores and you will be able to:
- Search, calculate and recalculate on all of your existing XML documents
- Run a number of calculations against different measures to see where you'll get the best bang for your buck!
- Use the calculator to start forecasting the likely income you will generate from particular measure installs to enable profitability/viability analysis
Our technical support line is also available, so if you need guidance on how best to understand the process or calculate new project opportunities just give us a call on 01908 442244.
With the average income of an ECO job being between £2,000 and £4,000, we can offer NES expertise and confidence in the work you are undertaking for just one ECO online transaction – a price worth paying for accurate results.
Simply click the 'Deemed Score' button in ECO online to see:
- The annual and lifetime deemed scores for the selected measures
- Details of the input used to retrieve the deemed scores
- Information on the deemed score variants used
If you are an ECO online user you can logon to see the changes, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 01908 442244 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not currently use ECO online and would like to find out more, just give us a call on 01908 442244 or email us at email@example.com.